Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rost

Sunday Morning Hunt

3 posts in this topic

Since yesterday was a complete bust with the wind, rain, and tornados, we decided to drive around and scout for a field this morning. We ended up finding a good number of birds in this field! It didn't come easy though. When it got light to where we could see and the first two flocks flared, we realized we were in the wrong spot and needed to make adjustments. So we had to quickly move our spread (5 doz) up about 50 yards while birds were flying. Talk about "Out of breath"!

Anyways, things turned out well for us shooting a 4 man limit of 20...

100_0023.jpg

nice shoot! man what a day for weather yesterday! i was up towards madison yesterday doing some scouting and it turned into a storm chasing trip...got some great photos of a wall cloud but (un)fortunately it didnt drop a tornado.

Great shoot, congrats. It's always fun making those adjustments while the birds are flying grin.gif Sounds like it worked out well for you though.