Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BANDERSO

4 wheeler tires with rims *REDUCED 50$* SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*

8 posts in this topic

4-ITP 589 MUD & SNOW ATV TIRES. 6 PLY. FRONTS ARE 26x9x12, BACKS ARE 26x12x12. OFF KAWASAKI PRAIRIE. GREAT TREAD. $400.

EMAIL ME: barrettanderson@yahoo.com

Anyone even looking for atv tires???

I thought that was a fair price but, I guess I was wrong!

Boy, I feel bad for paying what I paid for them!!! You know how it is, buy high, sell low!!! Will anyone take these out of my garage for $350? Final offer.

What kind of rims? What kind of shape are the rims in? How is the tread? Is the bolt pattern 4/137?

They are grey rims (not chrome) in good condition. they are not banged or scratched up. tred is very good. they are a four bolt pattern. the tire/rim set is off a kawasaki prairie, I'm not sure what the 4/137 you mention means (sorry).

could I get pics. and what year was the Praire. I have a 06 King Quad that needs new rires. I can't believe the stock ones have worn so much with only 1100 miles

Hi fishinrookie,

Be glad to send you some photos if you send me your email address.

Barrett

please send pics to ren_834@hotmail.com if they are still available...i will need to double check to make sure they will fit the honda but its worth a shot