• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just returned from Stu's Cats on the Red. Have to say for us anyway fishing was tough, numbers of kitties was down, but on the positive size was up! Stu and Canuck the masters of the Red were still on the fish! Water conditions were low in my opinion with very little flow and multiple days of a strong south wind.That being said all trips to the Red and Stu's are as fun as it gets! we had our annual fish fry with "gills" and most of you know how good they are.We also caught a 7# walleye on cut bait!

Yes, the GILLS were great. I am starting to make back some of those points I lost from Dar. THANKS.

Did any of those places I sugguested produce?? Maybe we should just plan to spend some time together on the Red the next time U come up, OK.

Canuck, fish at 3 of your 4 spots! just 1 each place, but right away! Lets fish together next time, also rememb er any trips you make to the Bemidji Walker area your always welcome. Did Stu tell you about what happened to my buddy Ed on the river? if not ask him.

Ypur on Shef. Let me know when U are headed this way and I will make sure I am free for at least 1/2 a day.

That dead head has been hanging around for a while.

real glad nobody was really hurt.