Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackshack!

retractable wheel fishhouse for sale

23 posts in this topic

Retractable wheel fishhouse for sale built in 2002.

- 6 1/2 feet x 14 feet

- Black Aluminum sheet siding

- Sleeps (4) w/ 1 box bunk and 3 fold-up

- 15,000 BTU Empire heater with thermostat

- (2) 12 volt lights

- 2 gas lights

- Insulated floor with carpet

- paneled interior w/ white melanine ceiling

- 2 insulated vinyl windows

- camper door w/ screen and deadbolt

- exterior porch light

- am/fm/cd Stereo

- Outside plug-in for generator

- 7 holes

- Drop tongue

- towing lights

- (2) 20lb propane tanks

- spare tire

frame is is factory built 2"x3" tube frame, with 1" steel studs for walls and roof, and a coil spring suspension system, it is very well made.

Sorry about the outside being a little dirty... I live on a gravel road.

th_side.jpg

th_front.jpg

th_inside2.jpg

th_inside.jpg

The house is in Park Rapids area and if you have any question feel free to give me a call 651-451-8192

$4950.00

Thanks Mark

any more pics? Could you email the ones you have to nss@cableone.net

How well does it tow? How far have you ever towed it? Thank sNooner

hada, I have towed it from the cities to red lake. It towes good. I will send you some more pictures. thanks Mark

Quote:

any more pics? Could you email the ones you have to

How well does it tow? How far have you ever towed it? Thank sNooner

Dom....it's approximately 4 hrs. to the big lake, are thinging of what I'm thinking....LOL!

you are a mind reader.

I will be up north this weekend til monday, so if anyone wants to look at it give me a call. ( 651-451-8192 ) thanks Mark

Mark- send me an email woodman at paulbunyan dot net, I have a few questions for you. smile.gif

Woodman, you got mail.. thanks

Right back at you! grin.gif

Could you please send some pictures to me. I would like to see the floor and the hole covers and tell me anything else you can.

Thanks

rlais@browerville.k12.mn.us

Kennels, you got mail. thanks Mark

flash, you got mail! thanks

ttt!

TMan you got mail. Thanks Mark

The lakes will be frozen soon!!!! cool.gif let me know if you would like to see it or email more pic's. 651-451-8192 thanks Mark

ttt

Pops and Chris, you both got mail.. I was out of the office on wednesday sorry it took so long. I think I am going to the cabin this weekend if you would like to see it. let me know. thanks Mark

Nice icehouse. If it had ATV doors in the back I would have jumped all over it by now. It is pretty much a necessity for me to be able to haul mine. frown.gif

I've fished out of this on Red Lake and it works real well. Anyone would be happy with this rig, if we get better weather, that is.