• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fish Fry!!

findergameandfish

Keegan's Irish Pub & Restaurant to Fry the Biggest Fish Ever in Minnesota History

This weekend do not worry if you did not catch the biggest fish ever. Keegan's Irish Pub has caught it for you. Here is your chance to eat it. Keegan's, in Northeast Minneapolis, will establish a Minnesota state record on Saturday, Sept. 16th at 6 p.m., by frying the largest fish ever in the state's history. The 40+ lb., cod will be cooked in a giant fryer holding nearly 230 gallons of oil. All net proceeds from the sale of the monster fish will be donated to The American Diabetes Association.

The Biggest Fish Fried event and fundraiser is just one part of Keegan's Irish Pub and Restaurant's three-day, 1/2 Way to St. Patrick's Day Festival taking place September 15 - September 17. The celebration is FREE and includes live music each night.

My bro will be 23 tomorrow (saturday). Anyway, back to topic, my fav. color for fishing is five of diamonds, so I guess yellow and red. I guess that's two colors, but it works better than white, at least for me. Although white spinnerbaits tend to put a LOT of hammer-handles on my line wink.gif