Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idratherbefishing

Lake Sarah

16 posts in this topic

There is a decent walleye bite going on Sarah.

what method r they using???

Workin the points, casting in with raps. tuk

What time of day?? An evening bite??

With the water temps falling the great eye bite should be starting everywhere.Agreat time of the year to be a fisherman.

I agree with Harvey Lee, but apparently we can't give out any information about the walleye bite according to some people. Luckily, that's not how I roll! Try it towards evening casting a #5 deep runner rap orange combinations to shore. Good luck! tuk

tuk

I dont think anyone has a problem with giving out bait and tackle info or the depth of water.

The reason people get upset with to much info like the exact gps location of the bite is that can do alot of harm to the fishery.Some lakes can recieve so much pressure from location it will do some harm.

There are alot of members that read these posts along with many that are not members.

Keep up the good posting and have a great fall fishing.

My experience with these swminn lakes is when they are on, It could just as well be printed in the tribune!! Plenty of people know! And for the most part you are catching stocked fish! Some would like it to be there private pond! But its there for ALL to enjoy.My opinion is the fish gods will smile on you if you help when you can! cool.gif

Thanks for the info. Hope to get out someday soon!!!

I'm thinkin I'll be out there either Saturday or Sunday or if I'm lucky, both!!!!!!!

Saturday would be the day to go, according to the weather forecast. I'll bet they shut down on Sunday after the front moves through.

Too bad I'm stuck home with the kids this weekend. I seem to be stuck at home a lot lately. Gotta figure out a way to get "un-stuck". grin.gif

Throw em in a closet with a loaf of bread and a bag of hot dogs. Then go fishin.

Just kiddin of course.

You know, that'd prolly work with the two older ones (ages 4 and 12), but I don't think the 3 month old would get along very well with just bread, hotdogs, and her two older brothers. grin.gif

Caught some nice walleyes pitching a beetle spin (chartruse/green) tipped with a small piece of crawler along the shoreline east of the county park on the south side of the lake starting at the rocky point and working eastward. caught most of them right before sundown and one after dark at about 9:30 pm.

pretty good storms around there last night, wonder if that screwed it up?!?!?! I was reffing in Slayton and we almost stopped that game several times due to lightening off to the North...

Any one been out lately? Depending on the weather I'll either be duck hunting or fishing. If it's windy and crappy I'll try to shoot some ducks. If it's nice out I'll put the boat on Sarah and troll around a bit.