Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunrevir

Shorecasting opps from along the N. Shore

1 post in this topic

I will be up with my wife this weekend along the N.S. and would like to cast a few spoons and look for a cruising lake trout or two. I will be fishing some of the inland lakes for trout and mostly will be up to spend time with my wife and hang out and look at the leaves changing. I am planning on exploring a few areas to see what the terrain is like as well to see if there are some trout, mostly though it is a weekend away for my wife and I. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. I would like to cast a few spoons along the shore and see if I can't get her hooked up. Thanks in advance! (staying on the gunflint just off the beaten path)

Tunrevir~