• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Tailgating

Remy

I'm going to the vikings game this weekend and I haven't been to a game in probably about 6-7 years. I want to get down there around 9-10 and grill some food and have a beverage or two before the game and I was wondering about where I should park. I thought I heard something about not being able to tailgate around the dome or only in certain lots or something. Can anyone help me out? I'll be coming into downtown from 394.

I'd go to the parking lots north of Washington Avenue - near the Liquer Depot and park there... lots of tailgaiters.... I'll be in the VIP tent getting my free drink and feed on... yee haw!!

Man, when it is free, I can really load up on food&drinks.

You bringin' any tupperware?

Should be a pretty good game for you Buzz. I don't think Carolina is gonna rollover 2 weeks in a row, so the Vikes better bring their A-game. I got NO at GB but I ain't watchin it (mainly 'cause they'll have daBears on in Chgo.

The only place you are suppose to tailgate now is at Rapid Park behind the target center. The wife and I went there last year and had a great time. Directions from 394 are to take the 6th street exit turn left at 2nd ave. at the 6th st. light. Go one block and turn left on 5th st. go one block to the stoplight at 3rd ave. north and turn left. Rapid Park is on the right.