• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walk off 's and late Inning come backs last night

CNY Tim

Must have been in the air... My redbirds joined the fray down 5-4 with 2 out and two on and Pujols drilled a two run scoring double to give the Cards the 6-5 win over Houston. Pujols 23rd game winning rbi for the Cardinals this season. As far as MVP, if the Phillies make the wild card Ryan Howard is the odds on favorite but if not then Pujols. Since Isringhausen's departure the bull pen looks to be getting stronger.

Gene I started to type it but then I saw the little league type errors your 2nd basemen made and I couldn't be entirely positive so I just let it go... grin.gif That guy can hit he just needs some field work. I give you credit buddy following them to the end there doing a fine job playing spoiler not to mention you whacked my cards good this season, well done...