• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2003 18 foot Lund Fisherman with a 2003 Suzuki DF140 four stroke motor. Trailer is a 3100# Shorlandr roller trailer with brakes and spare. Trolling motor is a Minn Kota 64# Power Drive (60" shaft/24 volt) with Autopilot, Universal Sonar and Co-Pilot. Boat has a full walk-through windshield, IPS hull, sun/rain top, stereo, convertable bow, aft flip up seats, side rod locker, bilge pump, two livewells and interior lights. Plusses include on-board charger, swing toungue, Lowrance LMS 320 GPS/Sonar combo w/chip, Lowrance X52 on bow, stainless steel prop, three Pro Ride/Air Ride seats and transom saver. Boat, motor and trailer are all in very nice shape. Boat is white exterior with tan carpet.

Asking $18,500. Please email at [email protected] or call (218) 444-4839.

prboat020hw9.th.jpgprboat021ce9.th.jpgprboat019la1.th.jpgprboat022yo6.th.jpgprboat018go9.th.jpgprboat015km5.jpg

Quote:

Has a travel cover?

Trailer have a swing tongue?

It has a swing tongue but not a travel cover, just a mouring cover.

Hemlock, I just emailed photos to the address in you email.

Also, forgot to mention above that this boat also has a water/fuel seperator too.

Haven't received it yet, but I'll give it a few minutes to come down from cyber land.....Good to know about fuel/water separator.

Got it, thanks...hopefully you got my reply over email with more questions. Looks like a nice and well maintained boat.

Hey sounds like a great offer, I'll talk to my better half and see if she will let me come up and take a look at it. One question I have to ask, why are you selling it?

I recently got a job in the fishing industry and need to switch boat and motor brands. Otherwise, I'd be more-than-happy keeping her.

WOW, not to be too nosy, but what boat did they "make" you buy? I'm not sure if thats the right wording on my part. confused.gif Did they atleast give you a good deal or assistance to switch brands?

No, "make" isn't the right word. Sponsors pay the bills so I/we like to support them in turn - and the discount helps some.

This looks like a great rig and a good buy. I'd have snapped it up a couple months ago if it had been available then.

Thanks Scoot - and you're right it is a great boat and is a good deal. In fact, it just sold to an FMer this morning.

Boat is sold. Thank you for your interest.

Story of my life---Day Late! frown.gif

Hemlock, you will enjoy the boat, I have logged a few/many hours in that rig and it has been an absolute joy to fish from.

Great to hear! I've been watching the "Fisherman" for a few years, and I think it's the right boat for walleye fishing and managing a family/gear, etc. I also love Suzuki 4 strokes.

Shorelunch,

Drop me an email or give me a call.... I can second Shorelunch's boat... He takes good care of his TOYS... You got a great buy!!!!

Beef

I got it today, and I'm pleased so far. Shorelunch and I took it out for a cruise on the lake. Nice rig!

Hemlock you got a great boat at a good price. That motor will do ya real well. From what I hear from guys who run them those Suzuki's are pretty much bulletproof.

So when do I get to come up and help break that baby in?

It was a pleasure to meet you up at Kenora, Hemlock. The Fisherman has a good home on LOW. The Loomis must have been hiding on the top of the rod locker, eh? Too funny.

Put a 110 miles on her yesterday. Windy as could be, and we had a great day. Love the boat! It was great to meet you too John. Let me know what you want to do with the fishing rod.