Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BRM

St. Cloud area goose hunting

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone out there knew of anyone or anywhere that would let a college kid do some goose hunting on their property, would be willing to exchange some work for it.

Hi their BRM....I am new to the site and seen that you are a fellow stcloud man. Let me tell you first that it is very tuff to find honey holes around here....but, with a full tank of gas, the possiblities are endless...I would suggest trying to venture to smaller towns around the st cloud area...rice, royalton, little falls, maybe even becker. Hey, if you see a field pop in and talk to the farmer, 9 times out of ten he might say no, but you more than likely will get a go on at least 1 field....thats what I do during the week days when I am not at college, seems to be paying off for me this early season goose hunt....hunting a cut corn field tomorrow morning south of foley...the geese were stacked man!!!! good luck

Awsome to see more fellow SCSU students like myself on here. If you guys are interested, we should get together for a hunt or just to shoot the (Contact Us Please). Later

that would be sweet, don't know too many other people on this campus that are diehard hunters

well you just met another one!

and yet another! i'm not from scsu but i go to sctc. and if we can get some land or somethin on the mississippi and get together that would be great. i've got nuthin up here i go 55 miles south of here to hunt.

I addition to the private stuff there's lots of public land that's very good for ducks & geese. If you hunt during the week there's not much pressure. I know I always had some days where a morning hunt was always an option. wink.gif