• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1989 V8 4x4 Chev Pickup for sale*SOLD*

·Here it is

·A 1989 V8 Chevrolet pickup with 4-wheel drive, 5 speed, and virtually no rust for under 2500 dollars.

·This is a great hunting and fishing vehicle.

·I have owned it for just over a year now and have not put many miles on it due to the purchase of a newer truck.

·This truck has 130,000± miles and runs great.

·There is a little bend in the fork of the transmission but this does not affect the hauling or drivability of this truck. The only thing you will notice is a little grind in first gear if your not careful.

·This truck is also great on gas.

·With out a load I get 17 to 20 miles per gallon.

·Pulling an 18.5 foot bass boat I get around 14 to 17 miles per gallon.

·$2,200 or B.O.

·Clean Title

Located in Cold Spring

Email for pictures or call 320-493-6660 for test drive

Will trade for a fish house on wheels or a used 4 wheeler

I have put new tires on the rear in november and i have no time to drive it since i got a new truck. Price is being reduced to $1000 dollars. One more thing just put new tabs on it as of december 1st

According to kelly Blue Book that truck is worth roughly $1,500. try lowering the price and you may get more responses.

You are right. Price has been lowered to 1500 or best offer. This truck is really clean and runs great. Make an offer.

What is your email address? You didn't post it. Otherwise if you could fire me a couple pictures of this truck.

did the pics work for everybody. It has not sold yet. Have had alot of phone calls though. All i can say is come drive it and see if it is right for you

What size engine? I know a v8, but which one? Not real familiar with GM's but it seems to me they ran both the 350 as well as the 305 that model year. It would make a difference in my decision. Also, please send pics to nate_jager at yahoo (Contact Us Please)

thanks

i believe it is a 350 but i will check tonight when i get home. Also pics have been sent.

• 3 weeks later...

truck is still for sale. I will be in the office on wensday and get pics to all of you.

pics have been sent and sorry ice yet your email address did not work. each time i tried it returned it to me. The best way would be for you to email me and i will reply. [email protected]

hope this will work. and it is still for sale.

• 2 weeks later...