Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DinnerPail

25th Anniversary, Voyageurs

4 posts in this topic

Couldn"t think of a better way to celabrate. For our 25th anniversary my wife and I are headed to Voyageurs for a week together. Rented a houseboat out of Ebel's and will be towing the fishing boat behind. Plan on staying mostly on Namakan. She plans on getting some reading in and taking alot of pictures(got a new camera outfit for Christmas last year) and I plan on alot of fishing.

I have been following this thread for awhile and thanks to everyone, as I have picked up some great pointers here.

Wish us well and hope the next twentyfive are as great as the last twentyfive.

Have a great 25th! Let me know what kind of boat you have and I'll keep an eye out for you. I have a place on Namakan that I'm sure you will be passing by.

Congradulations on 25 years. Unfortunately for me age-wise you are just a rookie yet. It's been beautiful up here the last few days, water temp still in the low 70's (swimable), and I caught a 38 inch northern and 2 "keeper" walleyes in 2 hours fishing this AM. Yesterday we took a cruise on glass-smooth water to Crane Lake from west Kab (50 mi) and had lunch at Nelsons Resort (recommended). Heard wolves howling and some kind of cat (bobcat, lynx?) screeching last night.It's windy today, but looks like the nice weather will hold out for a bit. Good luck with your trip. Give me some sort of ID(boat type) and we may stop and toast your 25 years as we will be here for a few days yet, Turtle

Thanks guys, I have a tan and green smokercraft with a 90 Merc on the back, single consel with windshield. Looking forward to the trip.