Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpringerGuy

MWT Championship Results

3 posts in this topic

I will have the results up on the web site by noon today. www.polebender.com.

Congratulations goes out to:

1st Place ~ John Artz and Donovan Reynolds

2nd Place ~ Al Vasquez & Jason Oman

3rd Place ~ Ben Peterson & Bob Henderson

And a special mention goes to Kevin Beyer & Tank Hagen for bringing in the "Beckman Big Fish". A walleye that weighed in at 12.26 lbs. We had to get a longer Judge Ruler to measure it. The fish went 32 1/2" long.

2nd place big fish went to Artz & Reynolds with a 9.25 lb'r..

PoleBender

That photo puts it into prospective just how big 12.26 really is.It dwarfs that 6.85.Congradulations to Artz and Reynolds for putting together two nize baskets,for the win.

I would like to say congrats to all the teams that made it to the championship, and to the teams that placed in the tournament. A fellow worker of mine and his partner made the top 30 and finished i think 13th in the championship. I would like to say congratulations to them also for finishing not only in the top 30, but in the top half of the championship tournament. Maybe someday soon I will be fishing in the MWT, have to see. Congrats again.