Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matthothand

biggest eye you've seen on URL

11 posts in this topic

Just wondering how big the biggest walleye was that anyone has seen come from URL. The biggest I've caught was 25 1/2".

12lbs, a gal from Saum caught it. She is getting pictures developed. Several in the 27"-28" range.

My three biggest this year were a 26 1/2,25 AND A 24 INCH

I got a 26 up there aboot 2 years ago.

26" this Spring, 25.5" last Summer, 26.75" two Springs ago, and 3 years ago a buddy got a 28" through the ice.

25 1/2 two summers ago trolling for pike.

Last year fishing for crappies with my wife out of hudecs I hooked a 28 1/2 inch eye,with my ultralite I thought I had a nice pike but 15 min. later I was treated to the best photo opt I had in along time.

well let's see the pic man........

27" last winter on a tip up with a 5" sucker

I caught a 26" last winter through the ice on a crappie rig.

I caught a 28 3/4 3 years ago on the ice with a crappie jig. Musta make it around the nets.

Super beautiful, no marks, necks, etc.!

Back she went.

Bought a new Clam X2 yesterday - see ya out on the ice.....