Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rost

SD Opening weekend pics...

12 posts in this topic

Found a great field this week and had some good luck this morning. The geese decoyed great. A 30 goose limit by 8:30 and still had time to video a few more flocks coming in! Good time was had by all.

100_0013-1.jpg

Day two was much slower. We finally got our 3 man limit around 2:00. I think the fog and wind kept the birds on the water longer. Sorry about the bad pic, I tried to prop the camera on a decoy...

100_0016.jpg

Gotta love chopped corn, I just found some. Should be money later this week.

Nice work Rost, thats the way to do it. I guess I have heard mixed reports from the south opener from the few people I have heard from. I took the weekend off myself and got into some minnesota birds, sounded like it was a madhouse over the weekend.

Yes, I have heard mixed reports as well. Hopefully the birds settle down this week again. They got pressured real hard on the opener. While scouting on Sat night, I saw birds in fields that the were not in previous nights. None of them were feeding either. Heads were sky high, they didn't know what hit'um.

Flick-I lookin forward to seeing some of your pics. You always pull through with some good ones.

Rost-Me and a few other guys actually got drawn for SD licenses this year. Maybe we'll see ya down there.

Heres a couple so far.......

openingweekend001.jpg

Sept10th002.jpg

Wow! I knew you probably had a few good hunts in your back pocket! When are you coming to SD? Shoot me an email..

wow, great hunts

I hope those guns aren't loaded in that last pic.

SA

OK mom

Flick, very nice photos of a great shoot, thanks for sharing. I am jealous.

nevermind! smile.gif

Awesome SD pics.

Flick I thought the same thing, hope the guns are not loaded. Rather be safe then dead, safety first!

This is the first week of SD south zone.

9-10

9-10.jpg

9-12

9-122.jpg

9-13

9-132.jpg

9-14

jeep9-14.jpg

Cant complain about the first week down south and we have a field in the morning to finish the week.