Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Benny

Deer hunting near Annandale area???

Benny

A friend of mine has found a 160 acer tract we can lease for $2000 per year for the 4-5 months of hunting seasons.

Is there good deer hunting up near Annandale area?

How about Waterfowl, or Pheasants?

Benny

jbell1981

There is great hunting in the area for all 3. But there is enough public land around that I would think twice before shelling out 2 grand for private land.

kc0myy

I live in Annandale. who is selling the land? Don't worry I am not going to buy out from under you. I am 18 and going to school in hutchinson.

toughguy

When California tumbles on into the sea. That'll be the day I go back to Annandale. grin.gif

jbell1981

Quote:

When California tumbles on into the sea. That'll be the day I go back to Annandale.
grin.gif

Whats wrong with Annandale?

kc0myy

Quote:

When California tumbles on into the sea. That'll be the day I go back to Annandale.
grin.gif

YEAH WHATS WORNG WITH ANNANDALE?!?!?!?!? I HAVE LIVED THERE FOR 8 YEARS. ANNANDALE IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEND TO ME. I LEARNED HOW TO FISH AND HUNT. AND I HAVE TONS OF FRIENDS IN ANNANDALE. mad.gif

Gissert

Easy fellas, It is just a line from a Steely Dan song. "My Old School"

I start whistling that song everytime I drive by the exit on I94.

jbell1981

Quote:

Easy fellas, It is just a line from a Steely Dan song. "My Old School"

I start whistling that song everytime I drive by the exit on I94.

I guess I am not old enough to know that one! grin.gif

Studer

I love Steely Dan!!! When I read that, I just started laughing knowing the lyrics and all!!! Good Stuff-

toughguy

Here are the rest of the lyrics:

I remember the thirty five sweet goodbyes

When you put me on the Wolverine up to Annandale

It was still September when your daddy was quite surprised

To find you with the working girls in the county jail

I was smoking with the boys upstairs

When I heard about the whole affair

I said, "Whoa no, William and Mary won't do, now"

Well, I did not think the girl could be so cruel

And I'm never going back to my old school

Oleanders growing outside her door

Soon they're gonna be in bloom up in Annandale

I can't stand her doing what she did before

Leaving like a gypsy queen in a fairy tale

Well I hear the whistle but I can't go

I'm gonna take her down to Mexico

She said, "Whoa no, Guadalajara won't do, now"

Well I did not think the girl could be so cruel

And I'm never going back to my old school

California tumbles into the sea

That'll be the day I go back to Annandale

Tried to warn you about Chino and Daddy Gee

But I can't seem to get to you through the US mail

kc0myy

ok sorry guys. I just got a little up tight. Because I am down here in hutchinson in the city. and I am not in Annandale in the country. but still whats worng with Annandale??

Gissert

No worries. As far as to what is wrong with Annandale? Nothing as far as I know.

You'll have to see if Walter Becker or Donald Fagen can answer that grin.gif.

Studer

And if you ever get a chance to go see them boys in concert....GO!! Awesome show!!! Now back to hunting

toughguy

Nothing's wrong with Annandale. I can't say I've ever been there. I just saw the post and the tune came to mind. I can tell you this, ALL of MN would have to fall into the sea before I would move to California.