Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DuluthMedic

Hunting buddy needed.

4 posts in this topic

I'm new to area and LOVE to hunt ducks. I have no idea where to hunt or anyone to hunt with. I live near Duluth and If anyone would be intersted in bringing a new guy along sometime let me know. I have a dozen deks and a roto duck. I've only hunted near the Mississippi river backwaters near Wabasha for 3 years. Thanks

Duluthmedic, my best friend is in duluth right now, goin to school, he hunts ducks and geese a lot as do i but i am in fargo so he would be easier to hunt with then i would, he might comment back to u on here, his screen name on here is tearin_lips, i will call him and tell him u are lookin for a huntin buddy in the duluth area. hopefully he will get a hold of u.

best of luck Laker Taker.

duluth medic, im in duluth area. Im planning on hunting ducks this year for the first time. got dekes, gun, camo, and canoe.. maybe you could show me a thing or two? I know a couple spots that are suppose to be good for duck hunting.. email me at fastmofo300@aol.com if your interested