• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Callin Shae

Andrew hows it goin man. Just seeing what your guys' plans are for the opener. That was a pretty fun time last year, I know Tom and Aaron are comin up to hunt and were asking about you guys. That pond we hunted got any water in it this year? Just let me know what your guys' plans are I'm tryin to figure out what to tell those guys. Take it easy man. later

Flick

Hey Matt

As of now i have no plans for opener so i will take a look and see if there is any water, i am kinda doubting it, but i will check. There is a bean field there right now but they should be gone with in the next week or two, so i still got your number, but i will let you know hopefully sometime after this weekend.

How is the early season going.

Laters

A. Shae

Allright that sounds good. God thatd be sweet if there was still water in that pothole. Yea let me know, I lost all the numbers in my phone over the summer. Early season has gone ok so far. We killed 55 the first 2 days of the season. The third day we blanked. Got a field of 200 for tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.

Dove hunting has been pretty fun. We've killed 110 in 3 days of hunting, man those things are fun. Talk to ya later