Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Almquist

SOLD !!! Benelli Montefeltro 12 ga 26" with Boyt case SOLD!!

16 posts in this topic

This shotgun has only had maybe 15 boxs of shells shot thru it and was used only for Grouse and Pheasant.Comes with all 5 chokes tubes and the wrench.I am looking to get $750.00 or best offer. Gun is very clean but has some minor dings in wood from branchs that will not show up in the picture that will come later. jrquist@hotmail.com If you email me please let me know that it is the Benelli that you are intrested in.( I have 2 shot guns for sale )This shotgun at Gander is $920.00+ case $80.00=$1000.00 plus tax + close to $1100.00

If you would like pics just email but there will be one with the ad soon.

Here are some picks and if you have any ? call 218-384-9456 or my cell at 218-591-9456

Will shoot up to 3" mags but will handle 2 3/4 low base with no problem at all. Choke tubes go from Skeet (largest) to super full (smallest).It has not been fired in the last 5 years only cleaned.The shotgun is very clean. I tried to add more pictures on what I call dings but they don,t show up very good but that could be cause there is not many and they are small.I just do,t hunt as much as I use to and fish a little too much. grin.gif

Still for sale and only weighs in at 6.9 lb.I need to sell this to help feed a growing addiction. Digital Photography tongue.gif

I will also take PayPal so if you need it fast you can put it on your credit card.

$650.00 or Best offer frown.gif

Quote:

I will also take PayPal so if you need it fast you can put it on your credit card.

If you sell the gun and use PayPal DO NOT mention guns anywhere. They are EXTREMELY anti gun and will freeze your account and close it regardless you have money in it or not.

I heard this issue before, and last year I experienced it in person

They let me back in business with them since I am a high volume customer, otherwise I would have been out forever.

Just don't make any mentioning of guns, models, gauges etc.

BTW it's a beautiful gun, if I wasn't in the way of getting an AR 15 I would have jumped on this....at $ 600....it's a steal.

Thanks Valv for the info. That would make some of my sales on Ebay worthless. If I sell to much on Ebay I will just keep the shotgun. grin.gif

Quote:

Still for sale and only weighs in at 6.9 lb.I need to sell this to help feed a growing addiction. Digital Photography

I hear you there brotha!! I almost bought this gun a few years ago as I wanted a lightweight 12 guage to walk through the woods with while grouse hunting... I ended up purchasing a Beretta Teknys Gold.... but your gun is so sweeeeet!! It should sell soon at that price, if I was in the market I'd jump all over that deal!

It is really like those small cameras- just point and shoot.I see your sporting your new avatar buzz,to bad about those vikes.

Quote:

see your sporting your new avatar buzz,to bad about those vikes.

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.giffrown.giffrown.gif It was actually a push as DTE gave me the 3 point spread, it was the fact that his Packers beat the Lions that I'm stuck with this gahd awful avatar... oh well, a bet is a bet and I lost. I'll get him next time. grin.gif

ill see if me my brother and mom can come up with the dough so we can give it to my dad for his b day present on saturday. if i do get the money will have it on friday

You have to watch out what you say cause now everybody here will want to be your daddy grin.gif

Do you come to the cities much or would you ship it?

LovenLifeGuy

I come down every now and then but I would not have a problem meeting in hinkley at tobies.