Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEADhead

DL Area goose hunt

7 posts in this topic

curious to see how many people got out around the DL area last weeekend to shoot early goose; I was out of town, but I can imagine the rain didn't help much.

I've been looking to get out and get the pup working on retrieving some birds, maybe even tag along with someone if anyone was interested...

I hunted south of there near the perham area and we ended up with 8 geese. Lots of birds around Saturday, but lots of hunters and lots of cut hey feilds. It rained all day on us Saturday, but we still got some shooting. Sunday we never fired a shot.

Hunting was poor but it was fun to get out. The evening hunts are terrible.

If I don't go to the Twins game this weekend you can go with us.

Let me know if you want to go.

Hitman

i was hunting in the pelican rapids area and it wasnt to good there either. Saw a lot of geese on sunday morning but other then that not much. My cousin and i got 3 on monday morning and that was it for the weekend.

thanks for the offer Marc. I'll have to see if the wife will let me go out and play this weekend.

I am over here in fargo for school and itching to get out and hunt again. we hunted opener and it was bad up by lake of the woods. but i brought my full body goose decoys and gun back with me if anybody would be interested in hunting with me over here let me know. 218-929-8010 thanks

I go up to DL frequently on the weekends and even more now because I will be bow hunting up there. I was wondering how many geese there were in the area. I see a few flocks fly over a local lake that im usually at. Anyway, here is my e-mail, if you are still interested let me know anytime. Pheasants4ever@hotmail.com