Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
DEADhead

DL Area goose hunt

DEADhead    0
DEADhead

curious to see how many people got out around the DL area last weeekend to shoot early goose; I was out of town, but I can imagine the rain didn't help much.

I've been looking to get out and get the pup working on retrieving some birds, maybe even tag along with someone if anyone was interested...

Nova    0
Nova

I hunted south of there near the perham area and we ended up with 8 geese. Lots of birds around Saturday, but lots of hunters and lots of cut hey feilds. It rained all day on us Saturday, but we still got some shooting. Sunday we never fired a shot.

Dahitman44    0
Dahitman44

Hunting was poor but it was fun to get out. The evening hunts are terrible.

If I don't go to the Twins game this weekend you can go with us.

Let me know if you want to go.

Hitman

mngoosehunter    0
mngoosehunter

i was hunting in the pelican rapids area and it wasnt to good there either. Saw a lot of geese on sunday morning but other then that not much. My cousin and i got 3 on monday morning and that was it for the weekend.

DEADhead    0
DEADhead

thanks for the offer Marc. I'll have to see if the wife will let me go out and play this weekend.

Laker_taker    0
Laker_taker

I am over here in fargo for school and itching to get out and hunt again. we hunted opener and it was bad up by lake of the woods. but i brought my full body goose decoys and gun back with me if anybody would be interested in hunting with me over here let me know. 218-929-8010 thanks

Kyle    0
Kyle

I go up to DL frequently on the weekends and even more now because I will be bow hunting up there. I was wondering how many geese there were in the area. I see a few flocks fly over a local lake that im usually at. Anyway, here is my e-mail, if you are still interested let me know anytime. Pheasants4ever@hotmail.com