Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muddog

Volney

4 posts in this topic

I just though I should say thank you to all who put time in to cleaning up Lake Volney. It is very quickly becomming the clearist lake in this part of the state once again. I could almost swear from one week to the next I can see anouther foot deeper. Thanks again!

Who's been cleaning up Lake Volney, and what has been done? Can I help? confused.gif

I'll get more info and get back to you.

I believe that everyone who lives on Volney also belongs to the Lake Volney Association for which they pay dues to help with clean up efforts. One thing that was done last year was that the DNR dumped a bunch of carbon in the lake to help control the algae bloom paid for by the association, for which we are seeing the effects of more this year.