Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chucker34

Tick Tock, Tick Tock - Deadline for Antlerless Permit is Thursday

5 posts in this topic

If you're in a lottery area that is. I'm applying for mine today along with my all-season license. Don't forget if you're in a lottery area! There's my public service message for the day. grin.gif

Thanks for the reminder. Have to apply for the St. Croix State Park Special Hunt. Hope I get drawn again this year.

Bought mine last week when I got my goose permit. $139 by the time I got thru with small game, duck, pheasant, deer. Sounds like quite a bit but lots of hours of fun for that $139!!!!

I hear ya BlackJack. I got mine yesterday and added a new safety vest/harness onto the bill, which was spendy. I haven't told her yet but she'll see it soon when she looks at the checking account. She'll probably have the same reaction I have after I notice a recent clothing purchase. grin.gif Though it's hard to argue about cost when it comes to safety. I got one of those deals for my ladder stands where it retracts so you're connected while climbing up and down the ladder as well and it jerks tight if it feels tension as if in a fall. Kind of the way a car seatbelt works.

If you're unsure as to whether or not you're hunting in a lottery area, check here: Permit Area Designations. If it's blue, you're in a lottery area and need to get that application in by Sept. 7th. If you hunt the 4B season, if it's lottery in 4A, it's also lottery in 4B.

For those who just can't get enough deer season information, go here: 2006 Deer Season Information. It's a document that contains everything you ever (or never) wanted to know about the 2006 deer season. There's a FAQ sheet at the end that answers the most common questions that come up.