Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Cabin on Gull Lake?

Wish-I-Were-Fishn

Looking for recommendations for lodging on Gull Lake. Small cabin is preferred (2 people). Don't need anything fancy, but must be clean, reasonably priced and have dock space for my boat. Restaurant would be also be nice. Any suggestions?

Sportland_Bait

There are quite a few nice smaller resorts on Gull. Some of my favorites are Gull Lake Resort, Samara Point, Sandy Beach Resort, The Quarterdeck, or Lost Lake Lodge. The last two both have dining on site. But they are very close to dinner spots. If you are coming in the fall you picked the right time, it is the bests season to be here. Have fun.

Jason Erlandson

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• jlw034
      Thanks!  And I just realized I posted this on the Cass lake forum. Bear with me, I"m kinda slow lol
    • Borch
      A couple of dandies!
    • IceHawk
      Nice Job Jeff. Love the secret potion you know how scent can play a key role in the bite.    Wow some good prizes for this years event. People come on out and join the fun. We all will do are best to help you ice a few cats, maybe even your first. 
    • IceHawk
      Those are some dandies . The eye bite has been a little rough lately.  What worked to put those two nice ones topside?
    • IceHawk
      First off welcome to the site and thanks for posting. Not sure about a road plowed on Woman but broad water and lantern bay are good  places to find panfish on that lake. More than likely there will be a truck trail to both as they are pretty popular spots. Good luck 
    • Naturboy
      Fishing as Good Friday night then Saturday not so much. Pictures from Friday, none from Saturday because everyone knows what one 5” perch looks like. 
    • fisherjmb
      Was on Green by Chisago with my daughter who is 6. Like others, we marked a lot of fish but getting them to bite wasn’t easy. Did catch a fair number of bluegills and crappies but really had to coax them into biting. The bite did pick up a little as it got closer to dark though. We stayed out until about 6:30pm. My daughter didn’t want to leave but I was out of propane for my heater so it was getting a little cold so we left. Everything was mostly small but did catch a couple of decent sized crappies. Ice is thick and you could pretty much drive anywhere with 4WD. Fun time with the kid and she’s hooked on it. Already asking to go again. 
    • jlw034
      First timer checking in. My folks bought a place on Child/Boy River. Looking forward to spending more time in the area. Wondering if anyone knows if there are roads plowed on Woman Lake? Was hoping to try and catch an evening/morning bite this week. Thanks
    • Borch
      Looking forward to it.  Here are some more prizes.
    • Wanderer
      Yep.
  • Share & Have Fun