Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wade Joseph

Not bad for a couple rookies

7 posts in this topic

Loonasea and I went out of Silver bay today. Excellent ramp facilities, awsome marina.

We didn't do too bad for a couple of guys fishing from a small boat. I think we ended the day with 17 Lakers (kept 6) 2 bigguns that got away and three or four more that didn't get hooked well so shook their heads a few times, tugged on the rod and left. PLUS three nice fat Coho's.

I had a great day Randoid, hope you enjoyed it too!

By the way, for anyone who cares, we caught every single fish on artificials...who needs meat!

What Kind of artificles did you use? How deep were you?

Great day on the water Wade !!!!!!Lets just hope we catch the poundage next weekend up at Rainy

Orlip we used spoons ,,,pink and watermelon worked for me and I think Wade caught fish on every thing he used too ,,,,140-160 FOW did the ticket for us ,,,I was doing the pounder method while Wade used downriggers

hope this helps

Randoid

Pink and purple were the colors working for me.

Yes, if we can catch that kinda weight with eye's next week we will be in hog heaven!

Great job Guys!!!! Sounds like you had as much fun as I did with the Crappies and eyes tonight. Loonasea dont let the cat out of the bag ok. wink.gif

Here little crappies...come out come out wherever you are.

Hey good job you guys. grin.gif