• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

None I'm aware of.

Couple years back, in the heat of mid-summer(like late July), there was a huge school of carp rolicking around in the Knife River, just below the OLD 61 bridge. Haven't been up there for quite some time, but there were alot of them!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

i dont know what it was called but where they load grain into the big ships some spills and the carp are think around in was in the duluth habor. I am sure someone knows of where i am talking about and could tell you how to get there.

Even if there is a slight chance you can catch one by where they load grain, or by a river your chances are better hooking into something else IMO. The lakes in the cities are loaded with them MSP/STP.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

my grandpa hooked one while tossing spoons near the cascade river and i know there is some aroind duluth in hte lake

I've got several this summer fishing beneath the Island Lake Dam. Not really in the Cloquet area though.