Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KidWalleye

Fish house storage year round

6 posts in this topic

I am getting a wheeled house and would like to know if anyone has opinions on any of the resorts. I would like to leave it at a resort that allows you to use it in the summer. Thanks alot, Kid

anybody store their house at fishermans warff? Thinking about going there. Kid

A good place to go out of. With all the reefs out of Big point there are many great spots that have roads to. And the food there is great....

the only issue you'll have with the wharf, is that the county over there doesn't allow you to stay in your fish house in the summer. there is some sort of ordinance. unless you pay for a lakeside site and use it as a camper/cabin. I don't think that the wharf will give you any problem, but the ordinance is there.

The wharf wouldn't be my choice either. The area they store the houses in is not ideal to year round use. You have to pay considerable more for storage to use year round. Plus the storage area is no where near the lake. I would pick out the spot you want to fish first, then scout around for some resorts.

Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember Big Point. I went out of there a couple of times last winter. I fished on 3 mile and did well early last year. Kid