Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catmendo

Another Update...

6 posts in this topic

Nooner......tell Mark if he really wants to experience what a bad-@ss, nasty fish is all about, tell him that Stu says........for him to get his butt headed north, "they're really starting to chow down now"!!!

One more thing to throw at him, you can mention to him that I or my kitties are not responsible for any injuries due to over excursion from battling big kitties!

One of my guys was out "play fishing" yesterday evening and ended up landing twenty "Big" kitties! Twenty eight kitties in one spot, that's not to shabby! He fished from 6:30 til 10:00 pm! He went thru a total of four goldeye! wink.gif

Ya stuff like Kitty rash...kitty elbow..kitty back...kitty neck....and best of all that can't wipe it off with sandpapper...kitty smile.

Love them "Cats on the RED" kitty arobics class's...Eh!~!

smile.gif

cant wait boys. Only one mor enight of sleep and we will be up chasing the kitties arouns. See you in a day Stu. Nooner

We were on da Red up North here today and our group did well. We boated 40 cats, only 4 of them were not in what I would call the "Sumo" class. All came on frogs, frogs ruled the day...nada on cuts..today. That could change thursday too all cuts and no frogs, we will see.

I think I had a Nooner sighting? We said Howdy but we were ships passing on the Red. I hope to catch up to Nooner in the morning.

New frogs..new day..new batch of sumo's. we hope. smirk.gif

yo boys we were up on the mighty red the last two days. AND YES FROGS RULED. (Contact Us Please) why didn't we have any frogs mark? Ohh well live and LEARN. Ed and the boys had those Sumos corned this morning. I have never seen so many smiles on peoples faces as those in Eds and Jim's Boats. Even without frogs we ended up finding a few meat hungry kitties. Mark got his biggest ever, 29 pounder. What a beauty. Boated a couple in the 25-26 pound range also, and many in the 19-22 pound range. What a amazing fishery. Get up there ASAP. Stu thanks again for taking care of the state boys. Get up to Cats on The red and findoout for yourself. Nooner

A couple of friends from Grand Forks and Rosseau showed up this morning for a days fishing and we sent them home black and blue. We didn't get on the water until 11 AM and left at 6:30 PM with 30 being a conserverative count, all were sumos. I think only 1 was under 34" and it would have been in the high teens for weight. There were a couple in the very high 20 and pushing the 30 mark, most would have been the low to mid 20lb range. Cut bait and frogs were both working but I found cut alittle bit better. It was unreal how few guys were out catfishing, especially with the kitties on the fall feeding frenzie. Guys, U are really missing the boat if U don't give it a try.