Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KeepLearning

Big Thanks to Turk, Walli1, Tunrevir, and others

3 posts in this topic

I just want to say a big "Thank You" to Turk, Walli1, Tunrevir, and all the others that share their knowledge on this forum. The information is extremely helpful especially to rookies like myself who are trying to learn how to fish the river. Thank you very much.

I haven't had a lot of success yet, but I'm looking forward to getting out more this Fall.

Good luck! Enjoy!

Yup... I'll throw my thanks out to those guys and others as well... This is just my second year out on the Croix and I have gained a lot by reading these posts and pulling whatever info/tidbits I could find.

Indeed, I certainly am thankful for this forum as well. I check it out every day. I have been fishing the croix for about 6 years-maybe 7. Anyhow, I really enjoy reading on what's working, who's catching what and what presentation is being used. The river is such a beautiful place and I'm beginning to learn what an Outstanding fishery the croix really is. I must confess that I've been cheating a little. I've recognized certain boats and seen how productive they are. I've taken close notes on what lures are being used-what kind of gear (lead core line-length of snell..etc) and employed said tactics to my own routine. It's been helpful but there have been days when not much was biting. Anyhow, thank you gentleman for providing this forum. It's much appreciated by this fisherman and I hope to see you all on the water.

Blessings to you all.