• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Brooks Bollinger Trade

Outdoors_guy

Well it looks like Mcmahon is getting the boot now they traded for Brooks. I like the deal as long as they didn't give up a high draft which i don't think they would of. Whats everyone else think with the trade?

I agree as long as they don't give up a real high pick. He didn't do a whole lot when he had the chance to start last year with the jets but he was also on a horrible team.

Wonder if they could have gotten him for free after the Jets cut him??

The Jets may not win a game this season. And they're having a preseason fire sale on quarterbacks.

I do not like the trade deal. I like the trade, however, I think it should have been an even swap, at worst. Though C.J. was a rookie last year, he did not play like one. C.J. has proven himself far more than Brooks in the NFL. I think the Jets should have given US a draft choice. Unfortunately, the Vikes did not consult me prior to the the completion of the trade.

KFAN talked a little on this trade this morning. I believe it was on Morris's show. Sounded like both men would have ended up being the odd man out come cut day.

Yea, both would have ended up on the cutting block but our brain trust thought it best to unload a draft pick too. I guess if it's a 6th or 7th round pick you can't complain too much.

How does one tell what a conditional draft choice becomes anyways?