Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wayne Ek

FOR SALE 2004 RANGER COMANCHE

7 posts in this topic

2004 Ranger Comanche 520 VX (Duel Console)Maroon/White with gray carpet and seats.

2004 225 Yamaha HPDI

TR109 Motor Guide trolling motor (36 vokt) with recessed foot contol.

5 Inter-state batteries new in July of 2006.

3 bank on-board charger & 2 bank on-board charger.

2 Garmin 240 graphs

1 Lowrance X-25 color GPS/Graph.

1`Vexlar FL-10 flasher

Lighted storage compartments

Hot foot control

Deck extension step

Hamby's keel guard

Ranger security bar on front compartments

One bike seat and one fold down seat

3-blade stainless prop.

Ranger heavy duty travel cover, with ratchet tie down.

Ranger tandum axle trailer with Ranger Road Armor

Stored inside year round and professionally winterized each fall.

Boat was purchased from Crystal-Pierz in June of 2004. Yamaha still has one full year of extended warranty.

$34,000.00

Wayne

320-886-3008

week@rea-alp.com

ranger.jpg

Wayne- have you sold this boat yet?

If not, I can vouch having fished out of this boat. This is an awesome boat! And this boat has been taken care of for sure! You would also be dealing with a top notch guy! If I were you, I might try and heckle a guided fishing trip in the alex area as part of the deal!

Thanks Deitz. I sure we could work something like that out.

Reducing the price people shocked.gif This is the boat that I used to take a signed dollar bill away from Deitz. Dropping it to $32,000.00

Talk to me grin.gif

man I wish I had that kind of Capital!!!! if Idid I'd be all over this deal like white on rice or should I say whitecaps on Mille lacs?? lol Nice boat there Agape grin.gif

Thanks, Deitz really liked it when he took my dollar, not so much when I took his wink.gif

any luck selling the boat yet??

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle of Lake of the Woods!

We have had a great week of fishing with a few showers and strong winds.

Up in Canada, jigging on reefs and underwater humps are producing the best in 22-28 ft. with gold, pink and orange jigs. Pulling spinners is also an option on reefs in 22-24 ft of water.

In Minnesota, walleyes and perch have been caught pulling spinners in 18-28 ft. West of Four Blocks, East of Crow Duck and East of Garden Islands, with black and gold being the most effective.

On both sides, muskies have been aggressive when throwing buck tails and top waters on rock reefs.  The algae bloom has slowly begun to pick up, however, fish are still visible.

We hope to see you soon!

Sunset Lodge
    • PSU
      Thanks Del, my son and some friends are coming up this weekend for water sports fun!!
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I have had very good success the past few days using my standard lindy/1/2 crawler rigs. All fish were caught in sand/rock transition areas in 16' to 24' depths. Mornings were best from 8:00am to noon. Key factors were to look for pods of fish before even dropping a line! Some fish would bite and some would not. I did not spend much time on pods that would not bite! 2 passes and I was gone if we did not get a fish! Found many fish in spots that I have not fished all summer! Dumb ones I guess! Still tasted the same though! Cliff
    • Capt. Quicksteel
      I hunt these WMA's routinely. It's not as bad as they say. Most of the time you're fine but you have to be prepared to have your hunt completely ruined and be able to laugh it off and move on. The land belongs to all of us. That said, if someone actually shot at a squirrel in a tree I'm sitting in, I might be tempted to shoot back.(kidding!)  Hard to imagine that really happened! I would say 75% of the time you have these places to yourself. It helps to pick areas that are a little harder to walk into.
    • TNtoMN_HuntFish
      I'd love to do this. I've never hunted them as we didn't have any where I'm from. Do you know if this opportunity is for a wild pheasant or a pen raised bird? 
    • JerkinLips
      Tough weekend fishing for me.  Caught only 5 walleyes.  I didn't see anybody else find a good bite around me.  I couldn't keep the crayfish and perch off my crawler.  I must have caught 20 crayfish and 10 perch for every walleye I caught.
    • Rick
      Youth ages 12 to 15 can apply to hunt waterfowl under the guidance of experienced mentors on Minnesota Youth Waterfowl Day on Saturday, Sept. 9.  “Helping a kid learn to hunt is a great way to share your skills and show what the outdoors have to offer,” said Mike Kurre, mentoring program coordinator with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. Ducks Unlimited, the U.S. National Wildlife Service, Minnesota Horse & Hunt Club, the Fox Lake Conservation League, the DNR and others have teamed up to offer the hunts, which will take place in four areas:     Southern Twin Cities metro area locations.     Sherburn private land between Fairmont and Windom.     Private land in Fergus Falls.     Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge near Zimmerman and Princeton. Application forms must be received at the DNR central office by Friday, Aug. 18. Applicants will be drawn in a lottery if a hunt is oversubscribed, with preference given to novice hunters. Successful applicants will be notified as soon as possible and must attend an orientation on Friday, Sept. 8, in the location for which they were chosen. Applications and more details about the hunt are available online at mndnr.gov/discover and by contacting Kurre at 651-259-5193 or michael.kurre@state.mn.us. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Rick
      Youth and families can apply through Monday, Aug. 21, to learn how to hunt pheasants with experienced hunters in October.  “These hunts can be the building blocks for a lifetime of rich experiences in the field,” said Mike Kurre, mentoring program coordinator with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources. “Find out about equipment and skills you need to have safe and rewarding hunts.” Youth must be 12-17 years old as of the date of their hunt, have earned a firearms safety certificate and possess a small game license if required. Youth must have a parent, guardian or adult authorized by a parent or guardian accompany them as a mentor, without a firearm. The adult must also attend with the youth during the pre-hunt orientation. In the family hunt, all participants can hunt, but they need to be 12 and older, have little to no pheasant hunting experience, and have the appropriate safety certificate, stamp and license. The hunts are provided through Pheasants Forever and the DNR. Applications and more details about the hunt are available online at mndnr.gov/discover by contacting Kurre at 651-259-5193 or michael.kurre@state.mn.us. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Rick
      Youth can apply to hunt deer in select state parks and other refuge areas during 16 special deer hunts in October and November.  “These special hunts provide the opportunity for parents or other adult mentors to go afield with youth to hunt deer,” said Mike Kurre, Department of Natural Resources mentoring coordinator. “Deer hunting can be an extremely positive experience for youth.” Youth have through Friday, Aug. 18, to apply for the hunts. Of the 16 special hunts, 14 are firearms hunts for youth ages 12 to 15, and two are archery hunts for youth ages 12 to 17. Participation in other deer hunting seasons remains an option for youth who take part in the special youth deer hunts, but any deer harvested count against the youth’s season bag limit. An adult parent, guardian or mentor must accompany the youth at all times while hunting, but only the youth may hunt. Both youth and mentor must attend a mandatory pre-hunt orientation. A limited number of either-sex permits are available for each hunt. However, for the hunts in Buffalo River, Camden and Lake Shetek state parks youth need to harvest an antlerless deer before getting a permit to harvest a buck. Youth must apply for the hunt of his or her choice, which can be done anywhere DNR licenses are sold, at the DNR License Center, 500 Lafayette Road, St. Paul, or online at mndnr.gov/buyalicense. For archery hunts, apply with code 630; for firearms hunts, apply with code 631. If the number of applications exceeds the number of permits, the DNR will randomly draw names to choose participants. Youth may apply for one archery hunt and one firearms hunt. Successful applicants also must meet all firearms safety requirements, purchase appropriate licenses and follow hunting regulations. In addition to the 16 application-only hunts in state parks and refuge areas, any youth ages 10 to 15 also can participate in the youth deer season that runs Oct. 19-22, in 27 permit areas that encompass portions of southeastern and northwestern Minnesota and portions of the Twin Cities metro area. More information and a list of hunts and orientations can be found at mndnr.gov/discover. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • HugeHogChaser
      Much appreciated JBMasterAngler! I saw a couple of your comments on another DevilsTrack lake post, but that was from 2007 so this updated information is AWESOME !! LOL! Thank you! I am looking forward to giving it a go.    I have a bunch of chartreuse  and fire tiger rapalas too. Got a couple that dive to 16 feet, and couple to around 7. Hopefully i can locate a couple eater walleye. thanks again man.