• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sighting In Rifle

Sutty

I live SE Metro and need to site in my rifle for moose hunting. Anyone know where there is a public place I can get to in Sept? I know the Dakota County Gun Club lets people in during October but that will be too late...

It's a haul down there, but there is one in Le Suer. with burms out to 400 meters I think....10 bucks per person, unlimited guns and time........make a day of it, they have clays down there too

I think Oakdale Gun club (actually in Lake Elmo) would be a good place to try, haven't been there in a couple years but have a great facility, at least a hundred yards. Not sure on the cost. But closer than LeSeur.

I think there is one in Cannon falls area too....search the DNR website, they have a listing of all gun ranges in Minnesota

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Also one in Princeton and the guy who runs it is always willing to help people sight in their gun.

I am going to see if I can get to Oakdale on saturday if they have open hours in the afternoon.

Thanks for the posts