Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinpapa

Winnie or Cass

3 posts in this topic

Looking forward to spending all day friday on the lake. Would you hit cass or winnie. We were on winnie 3 weeks ago and got skunked!! Looks like friday will be overcast with showers and light wind. Sound like perfect conditions!

Any thoughts!!

Quote:

Looking forward to spending all day friday on the lake. Would you hit cass or winnie. We were on winnie 3 weeks ago and got skunked!! Looks like friday will be overcast with showers and light wind. Sound like perfect conditions!

Any thoughts!!

This time of year when I'm making this kind of determination I always go with the lake that I know best...

Conditions can varry as things are about to swing with fall pattern about to turn on, and you don't want to be caught guessing where to go on one lake, when you know more spots on another lake...

That Being said... I'd do Winnie, just to troll a weedline with live bait at Prime Time... But Winnie is the lake I know better!

wink.gif

winnie has been turning on pretty decent as of late

Jason