• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

great week for walleyes

My family went to BOTL last week and had a great time. I've never had many problems finding alot of walleyes, but this year they were nice. We ended up with 79 for the week, with only 6 or 7 small ones. We found them mostly from 18 to 32 FOW, using spinners and leeches. My 11 year old ended up with 19, two of them over 21", on his first official trip. Talk about being stoked..

vikesrock57

we are headed to BOTL tomorrow for the weekend. What areas of the lake were the most productive for the walleyes. I am not looking for specific but just something in general

We fished mostly on the main lake. I'm heading back up Friday afternoon with some buddies for the weekend. Will be in A frame #3 (hopefully not very often).. But do plan on some serious beer drinking at the lodge at night. Stop by for a beer or a soda and we can chat.