Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gissert

Anyone Going to Underwood This Weekend?

12 posts in this topic

It is the annual Underwood Harvest Festival on Friday and Saturday.

Lots of stuff going on. There is a small fishing tourney on Saturday morning, kiddie games in the morning, afternoon parade, bovine bingo, egg toss, water wars, all the fun small town festival stuff.

Live music Friday and Saturday night, and the Underwood Lions have their famous pork chops available after the parade on Saturday.

Thanks for the tip Gissert.We went to Watermelon days in Vining a couple weeks ago and had fun so I think we'll try Underwood this weekend. Good chops you say?

Oh yes, the Lions are famous for their grilled pork chops, very good! They usually set up just north of the bank following the parade.

The kid's candy bag is about empty from the Wenonga Days parade. She should get enough on Saturday to last to Halloween.

I'm Back behind the computer....

Of course I will be there...

Praying for no rain for atleast the fireman's dance

Summer break over!

Gotta go to the school this evening for a pre-school open house.

I hear you, PR. Rain has kept me at home a few times for the Fireman Dance.

Gissert,What time is the parade? Also,I would like to bring my camera to shoot candids of people and children out having fun,do you think people would mind a stranger around shooting photos? I always ask parents before I photograph their children.

Parade is at 2:00.

Can't say on the taking pictures. Lots of people will have cameras there, as will the BL Paper. When in doubr, just ask, I guess.

Giss,

all this talk about grilled pork chops got my mouth watering; I had to put some chops on the grill tonight. Won't make it down to Underworld this weekend, but have a chop for me; I'll be in the metro for Labor Day mad.gif

Underworld, LMAO!

A little info for those attending the harvest festival

If it is raining the fireman's dance will be held inside the new fire hall if not, outside the new fire hall...

praying for no rain

who will the live music be?

Kid Hollywood.