Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ewirz

East End Report

8 posts in this topic

Fished the east end this past weekend. Mostly for muskie. Pretty slow. One boat in our group landed a nice 42" Thursday. Only had a couple of follows the rest of the weekend between 3 boats. One hook up on Sunday that was lost as soon as it hit. Fished mostly reefs and islands.

Did get a little eye fishing in. Trolling cranks for suspended fish was mildly productive.

How is everyone else doing? Going to giver' another shot this weekend. Good luck and see ya on the water.

ERW

I am planning on hitting the lake on Friday before the rain moves through. I am hoping that will get the muskies a little more fired up than it sounds like they have been.

Muskie fishing has been so bad I've switched over to walleyes. grin.gif

aaahhh...I dont like to hear that the musky fishing is slow..lets hope it picks up in the next couple of weeks..I cant see me switching for the eyes..argh grin.gif

Ok.... If you aren't muskie fishing I may not be going either.

elite musky fisherman

Actually I'm heading north accross the border for the week to look at some new water and new fish.... grin.gif

The muskie fishing was slow Friday, the walley fishing was ok.

We were out on a mid lake hump that topped out at about 8 ft fishing for walleyes. We looked behind the boat and there was a muskie swiming at the surface about three feet behind the boat.