Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Windy

2003 Johnson 9.9

14 posts in this topic

This motor is brand new, never been used. Manual start, short shaft, New 6 gallon fuel tank and hose. $1450 Email taggart@wiktel.com for pics

I want this to sell so I am open to any offers.

I'll trade ya for a HP laptop. P4 3.2Ghz 17" widescreen W TV Tuner (Model ZD7380US). These are going on ebay now used for about 1100 - 1200. Warranty expires in mid oct, but can be upgraded for another year for a hudred bucks.

casey@50below.com

two stroke or 4? Does it come with full documentation and prop?

Sorry Papa Woodie, I am not interested in a trade but Thanks for the offer!

The motor is a 2 stroke and yes,it has a prop and some of the documentation.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any more questions.

Price reduced to $1300...

I am heading to the St.Cloud area next weekend and I could deliver this..Offers????

Last price drop, $1200 takes it..

Really interested, but just dont have the $1200 right now... Are you going to try to sell it again next spring? If so, email me as dsmaki at yahoo

Fishermn, Hopefully it sells before next spring but I will keep your email address and if it doesn't sell, I will send you an email.

Thanks!!

2 or 4 stroke?

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but I have been hunting for a few days. To answer your question, it is a 2 stroke.Thanks

Ok Fisherpeople, this has to move out of my garage......Someone is going to get a GREAT deal....$1000 takes it!!

I sent you an Email I'll buy the motor, if the Email didn't make it here it is Joetc2l99@yahoo.com that's a L not a 1 between the 2 and the 9

Thanks

JoeT

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hello Friends:

Looking for some help as I've been up here since yesterday morning and only two 22" walleyes. I've fished fairly hard (5 or 6 hours) and tried all of my normal spots in Frazer/Smarts/Narrows area using all presentations with minnows and crawlers. Would love to have a walleye dinner (couple of 15's) for my black lab and I tomorrow night and any suggestions would be welcomed.

I'm not looking for spots, but general depth and bait.

Thanks guys

Andy

• delcecchi

Posted

It is great.  I don't know if they are still doing grumpy gary chicken this time of year but it is good.  They have specials on various nights, at least in summer.  

• Sculpin

Posted

Dennis Anderson, Outdoor writer for the Minneapolis Tribune had a nice write up on the duck opener at Pelican. In addition there were some locals quoted on duck hunting there. Sounds like the ducks are back, and they have the water levels well under control.

• Thanks Don! its a good time of year to be on the water!! :)

• SkunkedAgain

Posted

Oh man, I forgot about the South Switch. I haven't been there in close to fifteen years. I doubt that it's changed.....maybe I'll head there tomorrow night!

• Not lately but a buddy got 3 in big fork yesterday... No dog just him walking

• MrSchrute

Posted

Anyone been out lately? I normally wait until the leaves start dropping but am getting the itch to get out pretty bad.

• delcecchi

Posted

Prices a little high there too....   Come on down to the switch or the crescent.  

Didn't Bayview try the upscale dining thing a few years ago? 

• eyeguy 54

Posted

I miss ice fishing there

1 person likes this
    • BartmanMN

Posted

Where are all the Duck reports from the almighty Pelican? 

Did all this rain fill the lake back up?  I haven't driven by at all. 

I bet the crappies and gills are growing nicely.   Soon enough.

1 person likes this

• PSU
      Hello Friends: Looking for some help as I've been up here since yesterday morning and only two 22" walleyes. I've fished fairly hard (5 or 6 hours) and tried all of my normal spots in Frazer/Smarts/Narrows area using all presentations with minnows and crawlers. Would love to have a walleye dinner (couple of 15's) for my black lab and I tomorrow night and any suggestions would be welcomed. I'm not looking for spots, but general depth and bait. Thanks guys Andy  
    • delcecchi
      It is great.  I don't know if they are still doing grumpy gary chicken this time of year but it is good.  They have specials on various nights, at least in summer.  
    • Sculpin
      Dennis Anderson, Outdoor writer for the Minneapolis Tribune had a nice write up on the duck opener at Pelican. In addition there were some locals quoted on duck hunting there. Sounds like the ducks are back, and they have the water levels well under control.
    • Turk
      Thanks Don! its a good time of year to be on the water!!
    • SkunkedAgain
      Oh man, I forgot about the South Switch. I haven't been there in close to fifteen years. I doubt that it's changed.....maybe I'll head there tomorrow night!