Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuskyBug85

Long Tonight

8 posts in this topic

Just got in from guiding tonite on long it was pretty slow to say the least, did have a client catch here first wallleye however a real nice thick 26" trolling cranks. not bad for her first walleye. other then that it was pretty slow few bass, missed fish but i was a beautiful night to be on the water. Jonah

How many days left before you have to go back to school? (Hope you enjoy every one to the fullest...) grin.gif

i get to be around until the 6th, i book a few guide trips so i figured missing the first day of class wouldn't be too bad as long as i am making some money i dont feel bad aboutit. also going get to do some goose hunting with my big bro so i think it will be worth it. when are you conming again? Jonah

I'll just miss you... arriving on the 9th (staying through the 16th). Staying on 8th (&9th & 10th) Crow Wing. Has been six years since our last vacation to PR (or any where for that matter). CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU how excited I am.

And, the more I think about it, who needs a resort cabin? I'm just gonna LIVE in my boat, out on the lake!! <lol>

Loadin' up on Scum Frogs, Senko's, Gulp's, swimmin' jigs... gotta replace some skirts on my spinner-baits, and buzz-baits, replace line, etc. etc. Man, am I pumped!!!

Im heading up to long lake this weekend as well. Im hoping to catch some wallies but hang at this point in the year Im happy to catch anything.

You should have lots of company. There is a multi-species tourney on Long on the 9th. Lot's of Pre fishing going on.

that bites that i will miss you but i hope you have a blast while your here and catch a pile of fish. dont be afraid to fish some of the lakes we talked about in the emails. Jonah

Thanks Jonah. I saved those emails! I don't know how much in & out of the water stuff I'll be doing. If fishing is good on 8/9/10, I'll probably just spend the week there. On the other hand, I might try fishing some other lakes that have public access AND had also been on my "count-down" list of lakes: 5/6/7 Crow Wing, Spider, Crooked, Big/Little Mantrap, etc.

MIGHT try to get over to Skunk too... too early to tell, but the way I look at it, time spent going from lake to lake is time that I could spend FISHING! <g>

I'll be thinking of you hitting the books, while I'm out fishing! On the other hand, keep an eye out for those young co-eds!! blush.gif