Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boxcar Wllie

Big Fish Lake Launch

2 posts in this topic

Finally, I was able to get out to one of my favorite lakes last night. I was disappointed to find that the approach to the ramp had a two foot by two foot hole in the pavement. I would say that the hole was between 4 to 6 inches deep. This hole has been getting bigger for the past couple of years and yet nobody has done anything to fix it. I even joked with the CO that was there that maybe someone could get it fixed.

confused.gif

Who is in charge of the maintenance of the public access? And how difficult is it to take some gravel and a bucket of tar to at least patch it? I sure wouldn't mind it getting fixed and I don't think that the other 20 rigs which pulled boats out last night would mind either.

As far as the catch...1 small Northern and a hefty Bass in 23 FOW.

I was out on Big Fish yesterday and caught a few the best was the bonus dog fish that went about 5 pounds. When we left we found ourselves to be commenting on that hole as well as the one a little further up as well. I don't know who is in charge of fixing them but I wish they would fix it!