Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishmeister_86

CONGRATS TO JOHN J. & CHAD J.///I.FALLS BASS CHAMPS!

9 posts in this topic

NICE TO SEE JOHN & CHAD WIN THE I. FALLS BASS CHAMPIONSHIP, THESE BOYS CAN FISH...MANY YEARS AGO I HELPED WEIGH THEIR BASS IN A TOURNEY PUT ON BY DENNYS SUPER 30, AND I BELEIVE STILL HOLD THE RECORD FOR THE LARGEST 5 BASS WEIGHED IN A RAINY(U.S.) SIDE. SEEMS LIKE IT WAS 25.5 & A 2ND DAY OF 22.5...THEY WERE BASS LIKE I HAD NEVER SAW BEFORE, WHEN THEY GET MASSIVE IN SIZE, THE STRIPES REALLY STAND OUT. THEY TOOK HOME A CHECK FOR 8,000 THAT DAY, AND THEN TODAY SET A NEW 2 DAY BAG RECORD FOR THE I FALLS BASS TOURNEY, AND TOOK 10 GRAND TODAY. THIS MORNING AT HARDEES, SOME OF THE BASS FISHERMAN STOPPED IN AND I TOLD THEM I WOULD PUT MY MONEY ON JOHN & CHAD, BECAUSE YESTERDAY THEY DID WELL ON THE LAKE & TODAY THEY HAD THE RIVER, SO I FIGURED THEY WOULD GET ANOTHER BIG BAG TODAY + THEY KNOW THE WATERS. SO I THINK THEIR VERY DESERVING!!!

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

Congrats to Chad and John. I went to school with both of them at BSU, unfortunately I haven't run into them in quite a few years. Good to hear they are successful.

I still wonder if John catches all those fish in his scrapbook, I seem to remember a fish or two of mine in there with him holding it. Hmmm?

grin.gif

Just kidding John.

Good Job Guys!

Darn good job guyz!@! What a great time....

Thank you to everyone We had a blast again at the I falls championship. We love to come up and fish Rainy lake.

Fishmeister the bags from the Denny's were not quite that big! We did have 21lbs the first day and 17 the second day.

the 21 lb bag was still a load, the only other bag bigger was weighed at the Fort event By Raveling and Luhman they had close to 22lbs one day.

Again I want to thank the volunteers and the tournament committee they did a great job.

for any of you that see him Congratulate Gary Potter with out his work this tournament would not have happened.

I alos want to thank My partner Chad! He has now won 50% of the major bass tournaments on Rainy lake MN side!!!

HI J.J.,

THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION, I KNEW THOSE BASS WERE MASSIVE IN THE DENNYS SUPER 30 & I WOULD HAVE PUT MONEY ON THE 25 & 22 LBS., AS I DID THE WEIGH IN WITH KEVIN PETERSON, THE D.N.R. FISHERIES MANAGER., BUT AGE+BEING A FISHERMAN...THOSE WEIGHTS MUST HAVE GROWN OVER THE YEARS.(L.O.L.) CONGRATS ON WINNING THE TOURNEY...ITS WELL DESERVED!!!

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

Great Job Boys:

Folks say that there isn't any bass on the US side of Rainy. Humm guess they were wrong hey!! The whole fishery is great.

Jackfish

Captain musky I must know who you are if I was holding your fish?

Let me know we probably have some stories to tell.

send me an e-mail jjanousek@crestliner.com

Oh, you know who I am. LOL. Message sent to your email. grin.gif