Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harvey lee

Very slow night

3 posts in this topic

I went fishing last night for a while and slow could not describe it.The river also dropped more since the last time out 2 weeks ago.Where I thought I could go with the boat is now impossible as the river is totaly blocked by logs and the water looks to be as low as it has been all year. frown.gifTime to go deer hunting. smile.gif

ya we went yester day we tryed to go to shakopee launch was closed same thing in chaska and it was to shallow we did launch in jordan we could get around to bends but then it was all jammed up and we where out all morning with bullies and only got one run confused.gif

Don't worry Z things are about to change. When we were out Friday we were out from the morning to the afternoon. We didn't get on the water as early as planned due to running all over the place. The run you had came in the afternoon and it skinned that bullhead halfway down its body. We will have to give the Jordan area a shot again soon. It sounds like the Flats are starting up again after that long slow period. We'll bring suckers, and maybe some shad along with the bullheads. Maybe Thursday night? If your wife allows it.