• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Walleye Bite is Steady!

We just got off the water. It was a great day on the lake. Overcast with a light wind. It was almost a perfect walleye day. Gull has been very steady. Most of the fish are on the small side but they sure are gobbling up the redtail chubs. This morning the fish were pretty stacked up along the weedlines 12-16 feet. Tips of points and sunken humps produced the best action. Also caught a few bass mixed in. The whitefish chain has also been very good. The quality of the fish are a little better up there. On Whitefish most of the fish are hanging along the edges in 22-28 feet and redtails are the ticket there as well. This nice bite should continue so get out and try it. Our walleye guides have a few openings so please call if you would like to get in on the action. Good luck and be sure to stop in for the latest.

Jason Erlandson

Thanks for the report Jason.

I'll be in your area Friday, September 8 - Monday, September 11 chasing down the 'eyes. Will your redtail availability still be good at that time?

We've had a great supply all season so far. Our supplier is pretty good but you never know with redtails. The best idea would be to call us the day before. We should be in good shape but if we are running low I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

Jason Erlandson