Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
walleyefey

Launch question for Labor Day weekend? Where to go?

walleyefey

Our family is planning a trip up to mille lacs over labor day. We have decided to leave the boats home and do more of the family thing. I have never done the whole launch thing , but am excited to hear about some reports and get advice about where to go. Should we stay up north and get reservations up there or should we concentrate on the south end of the lake. If anyone could help me out and give some good advice about the people and locations, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you - Trevor Fey

RAJ

I'll let you know how we did on monday. going out on 2 lauches this weekend.

83walleye

Thanks, brother. I'm wondering the same thing...will look forward to your report.

bturck

I would highly recommend the launches out of Garrison Sports. Hard working guys and do everything can to put you on fish, however some days they just ain't bitin. I've used them several times, good luck. Bill

RAJ

Friday Night: Took home 6 keepers (2 people). I think the boat caught 30 fish total

Saturday Morning: 1 eye on the boat.

The night bite is the way to go. A lot of fun and they put you on the fish. We went out of Eddy's, but I think most of the launches had the same sucess.

Bobberboy

We're going out of Twin Pines on Sunday evening. WIll let everyone know if there's something to report.

"Your bobbers down!"

Dragon Fish ll

Do they still go out if its raining? Im going out on the evening boat at Eddys tommorow. if they dont cancell because of weather. First time not sure how they work but will call in morning.Reports on Monday grin.gif