Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyefey

Launch question for Labor Day weekend? Where to go?

7 posts in this topic

Our family is planning a trip up to mille lacs over labor day. We have decided to leave the boats home and do more of the family thing. I have never done the whole launch thing , but am excited to hear about some reports and get advice about where to go. Should we stay up north and get reservations up there or should we concentrate on the south end of the lake. If anyone could help me out and give some good advice about the people and locations, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you - Trevor Fey

I'll let you know how we did on monday. going out on 2 lauches this weekend.

Thanks, brother. I'm wondering the same thing...will look forward to your report.

I would highly recommend the launches out of Garrison Sports. Hard working guys and do everything can to put you on fish, however some days they just ain't bitin. I've used them several times, good luck. Bill

Friday Night: Took home 6 keepers (2 people). I think the boat caught 30 fish total

Saturday Morning: 1 eye on the boat.

The night bite is the way to go. A lot of fun and they put you on the fish. We went out of Eddy's, but I think most of the launches had the same sucess.

We're going out of Twin Pines on Sunday evening. WIll let everyone know if there's something to report.

"Your bobbers down!"

Do they still go out if its raining? Im going out on the evening boat at Eddys tommorow. if they dont cancell because of weather. First time not sure how they work but will call in morning.Reports on Monday grin.gif