Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MMS3rd

VRCO question

2 posts in this topic

Anyone stayed at the Vermilion River Camp and Outfitters just below the dam? My wife and I are interested in doing some canoeing on the river as well as catch a few fish. I have stayed on the river a couple times, but not at this spot. Thanks. Neil

My Brother-in-law did and said it was a great place to stay. That is the best I could do for you.

Brian

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• knoppers
      have to give this topic a bump since ice will be here soon. any reports will be useful, thanks in advance.    
    • Ray Berg
      Just got back from show,Picked up an ion x. Don't know if i have ever seen it so busy. Now the wait begins.....
    • river rat316
      I am definitely in! My boss also gave me permission to start looking at jet boats this spring. We have to get rid of a 3rd car first but I do believe a Lowe 1760 pathfinder with a 115/80 will also be in my future!
    • brianfisher
      You can use this Lake George Contour map for free.
    • river rat316
      Eskimo cs is top notch. I have had 2 different pop-ups and have a 949i now and love it. Wasn't overly impressed with the flip over pop-up at Cabela's though. It seemed to have less room out in front of you than the other flip over from clam and otter.