Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tearin' lips

For all you bassers out there.

3 posts in this topic

Hit up the river this morning with a good friend of mine for smallies. It turned into a "net his fish day," which was fine by me, I like to watch other people catch fish. We only boated a few smallies, but the ones that we boated were good quality fish. The biggest was between 4 to 4 1/4. Looking forward to a good fall, I beleive the fish will really turn on here soon.

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing Everyone!

Any change in the water levels up there yet. You getting the rain we've been praying for. Need that river to rise for the fall excursion. Ya I know what your gonna say/ don't need the rain for the smallmouth fishing to be good up there. I'll continue to pray for rain anyway. Let me know what the water levels have been doing and if you've been getting more rainy the last few weeks.

Ccow,

So far we haven't had much for rain, and the water levels are low, but steady, and definately not rising. Hopefully some rain in the next few weeks here will boost the water levels, and that will help make the walleyes and smallies a little more hungary with the added current.