Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Outdoors_guy

Keeper League ?

Outdoors_guy

Alright in my leage we get 2 keepers but they can't be from the same position. I am keeping S. Alexander for sure. The other keeper I need help with. D. Mcnabb or R. Williams. Mcnabb doesn't have much of a reciever corps. Williams has kitna and a crappy offensive line. Which one should I keep? Any help would be great.

nofishfisherman

Any other options?

Williams isn't a good option in my opinion becuase the Lions are still the Lions and can't be trusted. Mcnabb is the best of the two but no recievers. Rumor has it they are interested in lelie from Denver though so maybe help is coming. Right now Westbrook is the best reciever on the team.

I guess I would take Mcnabb over Williams but somewhat grudgingly.

tj417

Holy crap - That's an easy one as far as I'm concerned - Roy Williams is going to have Torry Holt numbers this year - Remember - Mike Martz is in Detroit.

TNFL

I would also say RW. He is going into just his 3rd year (magic). And has a somewhat competent QB now and a genious OC (maybe). Plus Mcnabb has injury concerns for me, think matt birk. Roy definately has more upside.

Outdoors_guy

Thanks for the opinions guys. I am going to go With Roy. If at all i can always pick mcnabb back up in the mid rounds.

nofishfisherman

Chances are you could pick either one up later in the draft. Neither are top tier at their position.

Remy

Ok here's my dilemma, I'm in a keeper league too and I'm already keeping LJ but I can't decide what reciever I want to keep. My options are Moss, Boldin, or Chambers. My worries about each are Moss getting injured again or getting frustrated with brooks and only playing when he wants to play, Boldin losing some scoring opps to Fitzgerald and James, and Chambers having Daunte fumbling all the time or even worse having Daunte getting injured and having Harrington throwing to him.

What do you guys think.

nofishfisherman

Boldin all the way. He spilt time with Fitz all last year and they both had great numbers.

You know Denny will throw the ball alot so recievers in his offense are good options. Besides the O line isn't that great to sprin Edge for alot of scores I don't think.

Moss has a bum throwing to him and Chambers hasn't really proved himself yet as a big numbers guy. Besides you would have the same problem with a solid RB stealing yards away from him as you might have with Boldin.

xedge2002

I would definetly keep boldin as well. He is still going to put up good numbers even with edge and Fitzgerald there. No way I would keep moss because of his QB situation. Chambers is a decent reciever as well but if you want to keep him you could probably redraft him in a later round to get him back. Boldin may not be there when you would want to draft him.