Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luck e 1

2000 Ford Taurus Flex Fuel...$4400 (9/8/06)

9 posts in this topic

Hey Guys and Gals-

This is a good car that has treated me well. I change the oil on schedule and have taken good care of it. It is a Flex Fuel car and can run on E85 or regular gas. Yesterday I paid $2.25 for E85 while regular gas had jumped to $2.99. That adds up!

ASKING: $4,999...but I am willing to negotiate on the price so feel free to contact me. We can talk.

2000 Ford Taurus SE Flex Fuel.

Gold

V6 3.0L

92,800 miles as of 8/22/06

Power windows, locks, and mirrors.

AC/heat

Rear Defrost

Large trunk for trips (I got 4 buddies, golf bags, and luggage, on a trip to KC)

Keyless entry

Never been in an accident, although a few minor scratches.

Body is in Good condition.

I will e-mail pics if you want, but it is pretty standard. I can also meet if people want to take a look (I live in Forest Lake).

Jon

jonandkelly@netzero.net

651-994-9154 (if busy try back)

Hello Luke,

I am in the market for a car for my 16 year old daughter. If your car doesn't sell and you would consider $3000, please then toss me an email at SCOTTDEE@CHARTER.NET.

Thanks Luke!!!!

I'll keep you in mind.

Luck e

draled-

I sent you an email with pics...Just checking to see if you recieved the e-mail.

How about $4800 o.b.o.?

Is it a 3.0 OHV or a 3.0 DOHC (overhead valve or dual overhead cams)

Never mind I just answered my own question (The fog in my head doesn't lift untill about 2pm grin.gif). The 3.0 OHV is the Flex fuel engine.

Its a pretty good engine.

I just filled up for $2.10 a gallon (E85)and got 24 mpg (hwy). Even with reduced mileage that is pretty good. On gas I get around 27-29 hwy. Not bad for a V6 3.0L

I do drive like a grandpa though smirk.gif

Asking $4700

As of 9/8/06 I am dropping the price to $4400. Not a bad deal for a 2000 vehicle with under 100k miles.