• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

brainerd walleye alliance tournament

was wundering if the brainerd walleye alliance is holding another walleye tourney this year and if so what lake is it on?

Gamakatsu...I just got my tourney app in the mail the other day.It is on Pelican lake again this year,Sept 24th.Had a fun time up there last year.It is a well run tournament.Info is on their website.....hope to see you there..

That tournament is on a sunday, I'll be on the whitefish chain the 20 - 24 sept (annual family fishing trip) I'll have to run that tourney past my walleye addicted brothers

therancher..Last year i think they had 31 teams enter,they try for fifty.I wanna say the winning weight was around 12 to 15 pounds.The weather was a little on the rough side but plenty of fish were still brought to the scale.I would encourage all who are interested to fish it.Their web site has all the info you need.Its a fun lake to fish, loaded with structure....Hope to see you there.....

sounds good to me, i'll be there this year again but i'll be bring my girlfriend. not to worry guys she can hook them just as good as anybody, anyway it will be fun again and a new experiance for me and this will be her first tourney. see you there wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that we get a good turn out this year! I will be fishing with my wife this year. It will be out first husband wife fishing event. I hope for her sake (and mine) that the weather is nice. I encourage all of you that are thinking about entering to do so. It is an awesome event that is for a great cause.

Toby Kvalevog wink.gif

t-dog,Who's watching the kids? I had a great time last year with my son except for the rain. We even weighed some fish. I will probably take my other son this year. It's a good tourny for father and son/daghter.

Jerk Bait,

I will have to call and get a sitter. I have a few good ones in mind, I hope they can get up on time. Have you been out at all?

T-Dog

Went out on Gull last night in the Triton. 4 over 22" biggest 25". Not bad for a couple of muskie guys. I suppose I'll have to check out Pelican. The weather sounds bad this weekend. How is the landing at Jones Bay?

Jone's bay is fine. The channel area is about 2ft. deep. Trim that triton up! Fish are biting out there as well, riggin and jiggin retails 22-28'

Any idea how many boats are signed up so far? I think it will be an awesome event this year. The water levels seem to be manageable. I haven't been over to breezy yet, any one tried to get in or out of there? Can't wait for Sunday. I hope its dry!!!

T-Dog

T-Dog,

I think you are the only one signed up. Oh, I guess Shelley wants to fish so maybe it will be the "Couple Cup", us against you.

Have a good day T.T. (teacher Tob),

Dan

No he is the legendary Toby K!! That was pretty funny, I did not know he was also moonlighting in the NHL!

You wouldn't believe the amount of grief a guy can get for one little mention in an article. Non Stop! They really came out of the wood work on that one.

SLATER-"the Legend"