Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carpshooterdeluxe

wheres everybody going to be come goose opener?

7 posts in this topic

just curious to see where everybody else is going to be hunting for early goose opener....i myself will be hunting with a a few guys between morris and appleton.

opening near Sartell in a field as usual...should be a great weekend! Doves on Friday, geese and doves Sat. Sun. Mon. Tue! ...then classes start on Wed. frown.gif

ive got the same thing planned as Sartell, hunting doves on friday evening and then geese from sat till tuesday, no class until wednesday. . me and some buddies will north of Forest Lake in a field. .

I will be hunting on the good ole shores of Lake of the Woods, north of Roosevelt to be exact. And I can't hardly wait!

Well, I have choices. First choice is a little rice covered lake in the middle of the woods by my hunting shack that no one knows about and is usually full of geese.

If the geese aren't there, I am going down a river north of Virginia.

If that doesn't work I was invited to go up by I-Falls where thousands of geese have been spotted this last week.

Decisions decisions decisions. What to do? wink.gifwink.gif

Opening in the Richmond area. We lease a bunch of fields in the area. Things look good we have large groups of birds in our fields. Things are shapeing up for a good hunt I'm getting real excited!!!

near Agassiz Refuge up in Thief River