Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

ripstick

Just wondering if there is any fresh info on the area for fishing the big water from silver to the baptismor down.

Lake Trout

Fished out of the Silver Bay landing the 22nd and 23rd. If you saw a 14' Deep V Alumacraft with a silver 20hp Honda battling the chop, that was me. Got four Lake Trout and six Pink Salmon and a few lost "mystery" fish, although I'm sure they were Pink Salmon. Used a downrigger and a Diamond King spoon with a stinger hook. All the salmon and two of the trout were nailed with the stinger. Short biters. Got the biggest trout 60' down over 357' of water. Marked smelt and got him. When I opened him up, it had 18 smelt in its stomach. The other trout were caught on the downrigger at 40' down over 57' of water and 25' down over 80' of water. The Pink Salmon were all 9-15" long but fought nicely. Caught them on the downrigger from 40' deep to 20' deep. Caught a couple casting over 20' deep water on the surface. Never fished out of there before. It was nice.